20 || Best friends for life

"If there is a black out, there is a white horse."








"One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood." - Lucius Annaeus Seneca



I thought that I will be alone. FOREVER but, I was wrong. 


The first orientation in APC, the first person who greeted me was Kristine then, followed by Kelly. I don't know if its coincidence because, our first name started with the letter "K" and our middle name start with the letter "G". Great, isn't? Coincidence or nah. 

Then, we have the same likes: boy bands especially, One direction and 5 seconds of summer (In short, 5 sos), fangirling, reading some books on wattpad, concerts and so on. When we're at the Auditorium, that only thing that we do is talk, talk, talk and talk. Our endless talking about the hot guy from 5sos which we're talking about was Calum Hood. HAHAHA.

The ship names of One direction like, Larry (Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles), Cake (Calum Hood and Luke Hemmings), Muke (Michael Clifford and Luke Hemmings). 

Talent? yeah. Dancing in the mirror, singing in the shower! La la la di la la

Then, I met Bien who is always photogenic and always taking selfies. Actually, Jillian Valenzuela was my friend and my school mate so, we already did know each others well but, she is not that die-hard fan of boy bands -- she is die hard fan of watching anime. 

Yes, that's sad because, we're opposite. 

Months days passed, I met Nike, Joshua, Charella, Cj, Christian and more...

Actually, I feel comfortable with Tinah because, she's very funny person and you'll never get tired talking with her because, her stories she'd share are endless. Her jokes are priceless and every time that I had this mood to take picture, I always call her and instantly post it on my social media accounts. 

I have to admit it, I'm always one of the boys because, I feel comfortable being with them not like, those girls who are plastic and backstabbers (Opps, sorry). 


The days I got accepted from RAMPage and Bands, I met new people which mostly are from higher year then, some are just like me.... who is FROSH (In short: baby rams). When I got accepted on RAMPage, the first thing that just popped out from my mind was...


"What if I have wrong grammars?"

"Do they appreciate my writing?"

"What if... What if.... Ugh, What if!"


I'm always PESSIMIST because, I'm really scared that someone will criticize my writings? my works? 

"Don't worry, I make mistakes, too. Nobody is perfect, trust me." Olivia said. 

And I believe on what she said, 



"Don't be afraid of taking opportunities because, you'll never know there is a future waiting for you." 









I am Krystelle. A friend. A writer. A blogger. A wild and weird kid... is now signing off. 


- Krystelle 






0 comments:

Definition List