19 || The RAMSessions: Monochrome

A night to remember. 



Last Friday, was the most unforgettable experience I shouldn't forget. The APC band featuring APC strings and APC chorale collaborate for the one big concert: The RAMSessions Monochrome: An Acoustic benefit concert. I have to admit it, I was nervous because, 1. Probably, I would mess up. 2. Our drummer wasn't there, yet. 3. Many people will watch our performance. 

"Okay, guys may mangyayari sa December 18... Big event to tas, makikipag collaborate tayo with Strings and Chorale." Jude Daluz said to us. 

"So, bali ganito gagawin natin... isip tayo ng theme then, gawa tayo ng limang grupo. Then, sa limang grupo may year na kakantahin like, start tayo ng 60 hanggang 00's" He continued. 

We agreed and I was in the 90's group and our group leader was, Maki Moises (singer), Alyssa Pagaduan (Singer/Bassist), Vince Jacob (Singer/Bassist), Jomari Taliman (lead guitarist), Emil Estrella (Drummer), David Castro (singer) and me as their pianist. 

I'm proud to shout out their names here because, I've never felt so happy when I spent my one month practicing with them and yes, I love hanging out with them. 

"Feeling ko hindi ko na kakayanin." I blurted out.

"Bakit naman, telle?" Alyssa asked me.

"Nahahati na yung priorities ko.. hindi ko alam kung uunahin ko ba ang bands or speech choir?" I coughed and looked down on the floor, kicking my both feet. 

I remember those days, the days that I almost wanted to quit because, I can't choose which I will prioritize. Should I take risks or nah? 

(c) Luisa Cuevas Aranda






At first, I didn't notice that someone was taking a picture of me whilst, I was playing piano. I have to admit it, my both hands are shaking and I couldn't focus because, my crush was watching at me (No, just kidding. I don't have a crush!). I'm serious, I don't have a crush. Actually, the first thing that popped out from my mind is, to overcome your fears and enjoy! So, I imagined that it's just my band mates who are practicing at the garage of our band mates' house. 

Von and Migs


THE APC Band Family 






"Ang galing mo nga mag-piano eh. Paturo ako minsan!"

"I'm proud of you. Nuks, bumawi sa stitches! HAHAHA."

"Idol!" 

"Nuks, may future!" 

I remember those lines that truly flatters me. My friends who've supported me on the first day that I was accepted on this organization. I have to share this thing to you before, I really don't like to join this organization because, I know that it was only for the "mamaw's" or Pro musician. I'm really scared to show to other people what talent I may have but, for me it wasn't a talent it's just a skill. 

I would like to thank my friends, Kristine Ringor & Kelly Torres who've been my supporters since, I got accepted here in APC Band. They encourage me to join and without them, I wouldn't be here as a musician. There is no Krystelle right in front of you. 

Being a part of APC Band, I realized that I overcome my fears right now. I've been active in listening to any genre of music and I feel so much alive right now. 

Without my friends and without my dad, I wouldn't be here. 



Music is my world. How about yours? 


- Krystelle 











0 comments:

Definition List