17 || Speech Choir Competition






"And the champion is... 

We are TM151
We will beat everyone 
We are gonna win this fight
We will do it with all our might

Strength or weakness
We're still together
We are the youth of tomorrow
In bigger places 
We are the champions
We are the beginning of the end

Congratulations, TM151!"

The first and last day we'll see each other's. Again. No, just kidding! Actually, I didn't expect that we'll win because, we know that MA will be better than us. But, I was wrong... 

Our block won, we won! I said to myself. 





I've never been so happy when our block was announced as champion. I remember, my friend Zen, Moises and David who've supported us during the competition. My guy friends went there and cheer for us. 

"Sa tingin ko, mananalo ang MA." I said to Zen while, he was typing something on his phone.
"Hindi. Kayo ang mananalo!" He said, looking up at me.
"Bakit naman?" My eyebrows scrunched together at him. 
"Kasi, nandito ako." He swallowed, looking and a smile on his face at me. 

AC 152
BM 151 
AC 151
MA 151
TM 151



Find me guys! Just kidding.  Actually, when Prof. Ceres (Ms. Pam) that Tourism students were the winners... I jumped non-stop (I could feel that my skirt reveals my black shorts). I couldn't stop from saying, omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg!!!

Now, I could say that I'm really proud that I'm part of this block even though, we had fights and misunderstanding during our practice still, our effort has been rewarded with a smile. 





- Krystelle 


0 comments:

Definition List