6 || Parasyte




Par-a-syte

: an animal or plant that lives in or on another or plant and gets food or protection from it.
: a person or thing that takes something from someone or something else and does not anything to earn it or deserve it. 

The 17-year-old Izumi Shinichi lives with his mother in a quiet neighborhood in Tokyo. One night, worm-like aliens called Parasytes invade Earth, taking over the brains of human hosts by entering through their ears and noses. One Parasyte attempts to crawl into Shinichi's ear while he sleeps, but fails since he is wearing a headphones, and enters his body by burrowing his arm instead, taking over his right hand and is named Migi.

Because Shinichi was able to prevent Migi from travelling further up into his brain, beoth beings retain their intellect and personality. As the duo, encounter other Parasytes, they capitalize on their strange situation and gradually form a strong bond, working together to survive. This gives them an edge in battling other Parasytes, who frequently attack the pair upon realization that human brain is still intact. Shinichi feels compelled to fight other Parasytes, who devour humans as food, while enlisting Migi's help.

(Source: myanimelist.net)


I've never seen a Japanese movie before but, when I've finished the movie ~ I was speechless. To be honest, I'm not a fan of any other films of other countries, I've only watched American movies. But, this is a great movie! I didn't know that they will released another movie and I can't wait to watch it again.






On the first scene, I was disgusted when the worm (Parasyte) entered to the man's ears and the next morning, seems changed. And suddenly, his wife ate her as I close my eyes I heard my friends screaming. Good thing, I didn't try to see how the man ate his wife. I know, Japanese people are really good at drawing Manga and I praised them for making a good concept for making this movie especially, other works they've published too.

I was very curious about the worm enters to Shinichi's body although, the Parasytes are bad influence to the humans. But, when the character's point of view has shown, the Parasyte has a good character on this story. The reason why, Migi (Parasyte) entered to Shinichi's body it's because he has a mission to accomplish and that is, to prevent Parasytes.

The saddest part is, his mom died because, the police man killed her as the worm enters to her body and become an alien. Actually, I really don't know how and where these Parasytes came from but, based on what I've watched, for sure it's humans' nature. It wouldn't happen if the human started this massive problem.

The only reason why the worm attacked humans it's because, this is the reason on how to lessen the population in Tokyo and start a new evolution of aliens. Millions and millions of humans have been affected by these Parasytes and Shinichi is the only one human half alien that can controls himself.

That moment when he killed his mother but, apparently her soul has been owned by someone and Migi called it, A. How he can survive with this kind of situation, as his' mother died? And no one will provides his needs in the future.

I remember my niece told me by her words of wisdom and she says,



"You should cherish the moments with your loved ones because, someday you don't know that they'll be gone and regretting the things you've been missed." 


Just remember, these only are fictions and you should enjoy your life!



-Krystelle

1 comment:

  1. i am excited for the next movie! :) Expecting that the next was so disgusting :D

    ReplyDelete

Definition List